Safe Re-opening Guidelines For Our Guests:
1. Masks must always be worn, except when seated at a table.
2. Please use any of our hand sanitizer stations set up throughout the property when needed.
3. Do not move tables in order to maintain social distancing guidelines.
4. Tables are first come, first serve basis.
5. Groups of 10 or less are welcome to bring their own blankets & chairs to use on the property. Please maintain social distance with other guests. Groups of 6-10 people require a reservation. Five or less people can walk-in without a reservation.
6. Duck Walk Vineyards allows guests to bring their own picnic lunches to enjoy with their wine purchase.
7. We ask that you dispose of your own trash and then we will sanitize the table for the next guest.
We greatly appreciate your understanding as we adapt to the current situation. Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you at the winery.
We are open daily for wine tasting between the hours of 11 AM and 5:30 PM. Tastings are $12.00 for 4 samples, gratuity is not included in the tasting fee or with any limo or bus tour package. All groups must have an appointed group leader to pay for the full group in 1 payment at the time of arrival. Groups arriving 15 minutes or later then their appointment time may be asked to purchase by the bottle in lieu of the tasting. By law, only Duck Walk Wines can be consumed on the premises.
Book a tasting reservation by contacting the location you plan on visiting.
Duck Walk North Fork
Phone: (631) 765-3500 x 2
Fax: (631) 765-3509
Duck Walk Hamptons
Phone: (631) 726-7555 x 4
Fax: (631) 726-4395